Mallory's first Girl's night with her new boyfriend
Me and my new friends Max and Emmy Max and I taking it slow... I'm getting really curious about this little guy I think he's interested Ok, ok, leave me alone Max!!!!
SO FUN!! I love your captions! Cy better move over - Max and Mallory are just too cute for words, I mean their names even sound great together!! Guess Mr. Cyler better get down here to hang out with us!!
3 comments:
FINALLY!!!!!!! But Cy does NOT appreciate Max moving in on his woman!
SO FUN!! I love your captions! Cy better move over - Max and Mallory are just too cute for words, I mean their names even sound great together!! Guess Mr. Cyler better get down here to hang out with us!!
How fun! Mallory has lots of boyfriends:)! Y'all better watch out when she gets older! She is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment