Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Playing dress up again!

I know, I know, I've gotten really carried away taking pictures today!
This outfit was mine when I was a baby so I had to take some pics of her in it.
It is a 6 month as well....yes, my daughter is only 3 months old!

Going strollin with mom!

It was so pretty outside today so Mallory and I went on a little stroll around the neighborhood. We've been doing that lately. She loves being outside! Guess she will be an outdoorsy girl like her father!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

Lauren,
I've been meaning to comment and tell you that Mallory is so sweet! I hope to meet her some day too!
Jayme

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
We have to get these girls together. Maybe an off game weekend your little family can visit. I know Brandon would love to see Craig and I could definitely use some girl time. I can not believe she is 3 months old already, where has the time gone.
Shaunna

Meredith Woodruff said...

Precious pics! She is so cute! I bet you are proud of those chubby cheeks, considering how teeny she was when she was born! She has definitely caught up with herself! Yay Mallory:)! I love that you dress her in your old clothes! Rhonda puts Cole in Patrick's old clothes sometimes, and it cracks me up!