was the first time Madalyn got to hold Mallory.
They have only seen her once but she was a week
or two old and no one could hold her then because
she was premature. Madalyn has been dying to
see and hold her!
grandkids camo fleece jackets for the deer
camp. Aren't they cute!! Mallory thinks
Hayden is pretty funny in this pic!







3 comments:
The camo fleeces are great! What's next her very own gun!!! too funny She will be hunting before we know it!!
Lauren,
I love the camo! A lil girl can only get away with that in the south. I found your blog through Ashley's blog! It is so fun to catch up through the blogs! I have one also, www.houseofpierce.blogspot.com. Happy New Year!
Ashley Beatty Pierce
are you not blogging anymore????? are y'all coming up for joni's baby shower??? do y'all need a place to stay????? we would love to have ya!
Post a Comment