Mallory's blog is my favorite. Every time I see a picture I see little Avery's twin. I swear they make the exact same faces and do the exact same things. I am thinking these girls are going to be life long friends like their dad's. We keep saying but we need to get these kiddos to visit
4 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New pics. I know I am not one to talk. I am so sorry that she does not feel good. Nothing is worse than having a sick baby!
Mallory's blog is my favorite. Every time I see a picture I see little Avery's twin. I swear they make the exact same faces and do the exact same things. I am thinking these girls are going to be life long friends like their dad's. We keep saying but we need to get these kiddos to visit
so sweet!!! max is ready to play with his girlfriend!
LOVE that lip!!! As bad as you feel for them when they are upset, it really is kind of funny:)! She is precious!
Post a Comment