What do I do with this boat thing??
Lovin this!
Mallory's grandparents built her a pool..yes, that's right....they say it is "Mallory's pool." I wasn't sure how she would react to the cooler than bathtub water but she absolutely loved it! She kicked and squealed!!!! It was so much fun! Can't wait to go back! Not real sure how I caught this last picture but I thought it was too cute not to share!




2 comments:
looks like mallory had lots of firsts this weekend!!! I cannot believe that she is almost ONE!!!!! We miss y'all!!!!!
Yeah!! I am so glad to see new pics. I am not the best at posting either. Just wait to you get two kiddos it gets worse. Mallory is just too cute. I hope you guys are enjoying El Dorado. I can't believe that she is about to be one. My time goes by way too fast!!
Post a Comment