Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend in El Do

Ok, so this past weekend was the first weekend
I have stayed in El dorado since we have moved
here..I know, I know, terrible! It was actually
a fun weekend believe it or not! Friday night
we had a party for my sister-in-law who is getting
married in three weeks. Saturday we took Mallory
to the Country Club pool. She loves the baby pool!
It's just her size. She even likes going under! She
is going to be my little swimmer. Craig was holding
her on her stomach and she just kicked and kicked
those little (big) legs and splashed with her arms.
I feel confident in saying she is swimming at 1 year ;)
After we took the little fish to the pool we all grilled
out at my in-laws house. Here are the pics..Enjoy!

Me, Craig, Mallory, Uncle Dale, Aunt Courtney

and soon to be Uncle Phillip

Uncle Dale, Aunt Mary, Aunt Courtney, Uncle
Phillip, me and Mallory








A little friend, Emily, that Mallory met at the pool. Mallory
kind of pushed her and she said, "you can't push me."
It was so funny! I guess she thought a 13 month old could
understand that!





Mallory learning from Emily.




Whoo Hooo! I'm a little fish!







Daddy teaching her how to swim.







3 comments:

RachelM said...

Hey Lauren!
Mom told me that the babies had a big time at the pool a few weeks ago. I was so disappointed that we didn't get to meet! Mallory is such a cutie! Hopefully, we'll be able to get them together again next time we're in town. Glad y'all had a fun weekend!
Rachel

The Evins said...

Love the new background!! Mallory is sucha cutie!

Joni said...

Lauren,
It looks like Mallory had a great time at the pool! I am glad you enjoyed yourself in ElDo...Cody, Reed and I will have to come see yall soon:)