
Mallory's first friend in El Dorado invited her
to his 2nd birthday party. She got to see a clown
for the first time and she wasn't even scared! I
was sooo surprised!

Mommy showing Mallory the clown

Craig showing Mallory the dog that the clown made
for her with a balloon. Not real sure about that one!

She's playing on the birthday boy's 4-wheeler
and loves it! I am not going to have a tom-boy,
am I? Please, no!!

LOVED this picnic table. She played by herself
for a long time on this!

The tent and the thing the kids could put their
faces through for us to take pictures.

Birthday boy, J.T. on his new bike!

Birthday cake

Taking it all in! Notice her outfit...
didn't help us today :(

Pooped! And, look how dirty!! Thank
goodness for Wal-Mart pantyhose!!
To the trash these go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment