Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My baby is 2!!

Just 2 short years ago, this is what we were blessed
with. A baby girl 5 weeks early weighing only
5 lbs. 14 oz. Now she is a big 26 lbs!
She has given us such joy during these last
2 years. Enjoy the pics of her 2nd birthday party.
We had so much fun! She is a little fish now!


Rice krispie treat lollipops made by Aunt Ash!
Yummy!!






Mimi and Mallory swimming




Mary-Margaret, Carson and Mrs. Lee






Daddy and Mallory
She loves for him to throw her in the pool!













Me and Maddy in twinkie swimsuits








Mallory trying to comfort Mary-Margaret.
She was sad because her mama walked off!










I love my birthday!









Mommy, Mallory and Daddy











Make a wish!













1 comment:

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

I can't believe Mallory is 2. What a big girl! It was so good to see you this past weekend. I hope we can get together soon to visit.