Monday, February 7, 2011

Bye Bye Patsy...

Well, for all of you that don't know who Patsy is..it's Mallory's pacifier.
We gave it to the pishies (fish) at the lake. This was her idea so we just went
with it! We threw the only 2 she had left in the lake Sunday. It was kind of
sad for me because I guess this means she is truly not a baby anymore. :(
She has asked for it but I just remind her what happened to Patsy and
she is fine with it. She is a little harder to get down for naps but other
than that..it's going great! I should have done this a long time ago.
Now, we have to get her potty trained and in a big girl bed before
baby #2 gets here!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Evins said...

so sweet! that is what Walker did. It worked because when he asked for it we just told him that the fish and ducks needed it. lol