Lauren I am so excited that you have a blog!!!! Your little girl is just too CUTE!!!!! I hope to see you guys this weekend. Walker and I are coming through LR on Thursday. We are taking Jason to ABC school so we have some time to kill, and then going to the zoo. So if you are around I would love to stop and visit.
4 comments:
Yeah!! I'm so glad you have a blog too! You are doing a great job. Love all the pics!
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren I am so excited that you have a blog!!!! Your little girl is just too CUTE!!!!! I hope to see you guys this weekend. Walker and I are coming through LR on Thursday. We are taking Jason to ABC school so we have some time to kill, and then going to the zoo. So if you are around I would love to stop and visit.
I love the blog & all the pictures! You two are the cutest parents to the sweetest little angel!!! So happy for you all!!!
Post a Comment