Mags loves her new little sister! We're trying to get some rest because we didn't have such a great night last night. Craig was up until 5:30 this morning with Mallory. I told him to wake me up after her 2:30 feeding and I would take care of her so that he could get some rest...but of course he didn't! We think the formula that we are supplementing with needs to be changed so I have a call into the doctor. Hopefully that will help. She just seems restless. Craig has been great through all of this. He has been a huge help! I can't imagine doing it all on my own. I have a whole new respect for single moms!! Wish us luck for a better night tonight! Have a great weekend!
New Smyrna Beach
11 years ago




1 comment:
Good luck!! I know what you mean - I COULD NOT do this by myself. We've been thinking about you guys. The video is SO FUN!! She IS a dancing queen. I cracked up when the music started and her arms just start swinging! Take care and hope you have a great weekend.
Post a Comment