Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mallory's First Fair

Craig played a roulette kind of game at the fair where you put $.50 on a color and then someone throws the ball and whatever color it lands on that person wins a prize. We were about to walk away but we had 50 cents left so I said to put it on the Zebra (PBHS mascot) and the ball landed on.........Zebra!!! So we won! Mallory now has a souvenir from her first fair!! We had a lot of fun.
Rachel and I on my favorite ride..the Tilt-A-Whirl.
The giant horse

The best babysitter's Rachel and Barry. They watched Mallory while Mommy and Daddy went on the Farris Wheel.
Ok, Believe or not Craig, my husband and pilot is afraid of heights. So when we were at the top and the cart started rocking he was getting a little nervous. I can't believe he flies airplanes and is afraid of heights!
Mallory watching the carnies/crackheads!
Family day at the fair


2 comments:

Amber said...

what a fun day!!!

The Evins said...

Looks like you guys had a great day.