Sunday, October 19, 2008

My new Zebra outfit

Mommy's mascot in high school...ZEBRAS!
Couldn't resist this outfit! Mags isn't really
sure about the outfit!

We went to the mall to shop yesterday. She's gotten to

where she is scared of bathrooms. We're really

not sure why but that makes our trip out kind of hard!

When we go into a bathroom she looks up at me and

her bottom lip comes out and she starts crying with

these really sad eyes! So, after the bathroom visit

yesterday we went to Forever 21 and it is kind of

loud in there and that scared her to! I guess I need to

get her out a little more to loud places. Just think if I

would have taken her to Abercrombie!!!!

Daddy thought she looked too cute in this

outfit so he wanted to snap some pics!

4 comments:

The Evins said...

Love that outfit.

Amber said...

Go Zebras!!!!!!!! Love that hometown pride!

Hailey said...

She looks cute! To bad she can't attend PBHS.....like us. haha

Shawna said...

Craig's right...she is too cute in that outfit!