Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lamb

Well, it's past time to try meats so we finally
have done it! In the handbook that the pediatrician
gave us it gives an order to try meats so it is easier
on their digestive system. Well, lamb is first but
oh how little Mallory hated it!! Momma doesn't
blame her...I was gagging with her. It smells just
awful!!!! Here are some pics showing just how
much she loved it!!
Mom, WHAT is this???

Yucky!



Gagging after 2 bites!!! Hilarious!!!! I haven't seen
her gag until this!!! Ha!



5 comments:

Meredith Woodruff said...

LAMB??? That is hilarious!!! I don't blame her either:)!

Ashley @ Belles, Bows and More said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley @ Belles, Bows and More said...

Ewww! I've never even send lamb baby food! I never tasted any baby food except the fruits...Jeffrey was the taste-tester in our family. They all make me want to gag.

Laura Hester said...

That is too funny! Chris gags at alot of Mary Margaret's food too!

Anna Carol and Jarrod said...

The chicken is not any better. Mason hated it. I started getting the veggies mixed with chicken so it not smell SOOO bad :)Hope ya'll are doing well. check us out parrishbaby.blogspot.com