Monday, July 28, 2008

My first life jacket



Mallory got to go on her first boat ride this weekend...I know, I know....don't turn me into child services for this! I thought maybe she was a bit too young for this but Craig and his parents insisted on it and I think she liked it!!! We waited until it was late so it would be cool enough for her and then we took her on a very short ride around the cove. It was the first of many boat rides in her future!

9 comments:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

The life jacket is so funny!! It just SWALLOWS her up!! Hope all is well!! See you soon?

The Evins said...

I love the new post. She is just too cute!!!

Amber said...

yipppieeeeeeeeee! finally some more pics! i've been patiently waiting!

Meredith Woodruff said...

So cute!!! That life jacket looks huge on her! I remember Cole's first boat ride! I hope to get to love on that little girl some time soon! She is just precious!

Laura Hester said...

That life jacket makes me laugh! She is just adorable!!

Ashley @ Belles, Bows and More said...

Love the new purple life jacket! Can't wait to see you at the reunion!

Lauren Meredith said...

SO cute! I am glad you got some new pics up and have a good time in Hot Springs...

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Lauren, that life jacket is hilarious. What a cutie!

Amber said...

need a new post please :)