Friday, July 11, 2008

My little Dancing Queen!

Lauren and Jim brought dinner and cooked for us last night and Emma stopped by also. Craig turned on the music and Mallory just started moving her head and hands! She is a dancing queen! So, of course Lauren and Emma start breaking out their moves with her!! Sorry if the video is a little blurry...still new at all of this blogging!

5 comments:

Amber said...

i think that i liked emma's moves the best! how fun!

Shawna said...

Love it Lauren...that it too cute. I love that Emma and Chambliss were trying to do the wave with Miss Mallory!

Courtney said...

Hey guys! this video is so funny! Mallory is just beautiful! Michael and I are so happy for you both and can't wait to meet her in person. I am so glad that you are blogging now so I can keep up with you all!
Courtney

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Lauren,
I am so happy for you guys. And I am so glad yall started a blog. :)

StaceyF said...

Hilarious!!!!