Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We got Mallory a pumpkin onesie
at HarvestFest and it is a 12 month!
It's almost too small! (I think they run
small...or so I'm telling myself that!)

She has got on the owl rattle booties

that Aunt Rachie got her. She still

hasn't noticed them!

Look at the rolls in those arms! I tell her

that this is the only time that big cheeks and

rolls are cute so take advantage!!

3 comments:

Meredith Woodruff said...

So cute! I love the Halloween get up:)!!! Those booties crack me up!

The Evins said...

she is just too cute! I can't wait to love on her when you guys come up for the game.

Anonymous said...

The picture in the middle cracks me up. You can tell mommy was playing dress up. Too funny & too cute!
What is little Mallory going to be for Halloween????