We went to Fayetteville this weekend for the game and Friday night we went to Venetian Inn...my all time favorite restaurant. Mallory decided to scream her head off and there was a very long wait so we went back to Cody and Joni's house and Brandon and Shaunna brought over Mexican so we could hang out. Thanks to them because we were about ready to head back to Little Rock! I hope little Mallory doesn't have social anxiety disorder!!!! So, then the weekend gets worse...I woke up Sat. morning and couldn't talk. I have been sick ever since! So, Mallory and I stayed home from the game..Fun Fun! She has the sniffles so I didn't think she needed to be in that night air anyway. So, that was our fun weekend. Here are pics from the highlight of the weekend-Friday night with Brandon, Shaunna and Avery (Mallory's new friend). Avery and Mallory are 6 days apart.
New Smyrna Beach
11 years ago







3 comments:
Thanks for the pics, I stole a few and posted them. Crazy, we woke up feeling horrible too. My throat is still on fire and Aves is coughing and sneezing and has a runny nose. I am sorry you guys are feeling bad. Anyway, it was so good to see you and the family, we will have to do it again. We will come to you next time!!!! Get to feeling better.
Hope you guys get to feeling better!! It was good getting to see you guys on Friday night. Maybe next time everybody wil be well.
I'm sorry you girls aren't feeling well! I would have loved to see you! Maybe your next trip to Nom will be more enjoyable!
Post a Comment