Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tummy time with Maggie!

I just thought these were too cute to share.
When Mallory and I get on the floor to play
Mags can't stand it! She has to be in the middle
of things! Mallory moves her hands around
and Maggie thinks she is playing with her!
I have to be careful because she will scratch
her on accident!

Here she is thinking Mallory is playing with her.

And again! Giving her kisses!

Trying to get her toes!

4 comments:

Laura Hester said...

Too cute!! I probably need to put MM's harvestfest onesie on her now since they run small!

Lauren Meredith said...

She is SOOOO cute. Are you going to dress her up and take her trick or treating by the Meredith's house? Even though Malorie can't have candy, Moma La La can have some WINE!

call me later..

Hailey said...

She's a cutie. I am starting to see some Lauren in her....

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren and Craig! Jason and I found your blog, we have just recently got started with Andrew's. We've kept up with y'all from Dale and we live by Chris and Victoria so they keep us updated also. It was great to see pictures. Ours is jaahorn.blogspot.com