Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mallory's First Birthday

I can't believe my little baby girl is 1!!! We had
a pool party in Hot Springs at Mallory's grandparent's
house. We had a blast..it was a bit hot but still fun!
Thanks to everyone who came.
Enjoy the pics!
Mallory and I swimming
Diggin in to the cake. I'm embarassed to say that
she has never had sweets before so she LOVED
the cake!!


She picked the dots out and loved them!


Waiting on my cake
(sorry pics are a little backwards)



My aunt gave her a bubble machine for her birthday




Thank you Cody, Joni, Reed, Amber, Jason,
Walker and Spencer for my princess 4-wheeler!





All of the girls!






Mom, get this dress off of me..I'm ready
to swim!!







Poolside..Thanks Aunt Ash for my floating fish!








Centerpiece..thanks to my mom and my sister
for helping decorate!!









Before cake!










Both cakes and princess birthday hat











Mallory's cake













3 comments:

Amber said...

looks like it was a blast! everything looked so cute! wish we had made it!

Meredith Woodruff said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Mallory!!! She is so stinkin cute:)!

Laura Hester said...

Love the pics! Wish we could have been there! We will have to get the girls together soon.