Tuesday, June 16, 2009

News!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Mallory did...she took her first 2 steps this weekend!!! We went to my in-laws in Hot Springs this weekend. Mallory was holding onto the wall and my mother-in-law and I were down on the floor with her. I was holding out my hands and she let go of the wall and stood there for a second then took 2 steps and fell into my arms!! I started hollering!! I think I scared her! We were so excited to get down to the doc to tell daddy that we fell down the stairs! Ouch! I was holding onto Mallory so tight so she didn't fall that it made my fall even harder! I'm still sore...would help if I had some junk in the trunk to break the fall. I have no pics from this eventful weekend but I just had to share the story!

2 comments:

Amber said...

go mallory go!!!!!!! cy started walking right before his first birthday too!!!

Joni said...

YEAH!! I knew it would not be long after watching her at my parents house a few weekends ago. Sorry about the fall Lauren... hope you are recovering. See ya soon!