We were invited to 2 birthday parties on Sat
at almost the same times so I was late to one
of them. Miss Ella was one of the birthday girls.
She had a Luau party! Her birthday outfit was
too cute!!
she had pink lipstick on. So funny!
This was the first birthday party we went to.
Mary-Margaret turned 1!! Mallory made all
kinds of new friends here. This is Bowman..what
a handsome little thing!!
Here are Mallory's new buddies! Mallory loved
this little activity table so I told her daddy I was
going to buy her one and then later that day we
went to my dad's birthday party and he gave her
one for her birthday!! I was so glad!! She loves it!
All of the mommies and babies! Yes, it was pretty
noisy in there!!!
This was the first birthday party we went to.Mary-Margaret turned 1!! Mallory made all
kinds of new friends here. This is Bowman..what
a handsome little thing!!
Here are Mallory's new buddies! Mallory lovedthis little activity table so I told her daddy I was
going to buy her one and then later that day we
went to my dad's birthday party and he gave her
one for her birthday!! I was so glad!! She loves it!
All of the mommies and babies! Yes, it was prettynoisy in there!!!










1 comment:
love all the new posts AND that little party animal of yours :)
Post a Comment