Lauren, Mallory is too cute! I love the yellow crocks and the picture of her driving the boat with daddy is tooo sweet:) Looking forward to seeing yall next weekend for Mallory's 1st B-day! I cannot believe she is almost 1!
It doesn't get much better than family lake time:)! Miss Mallory is SO cute! I can't believe she is almose ONE!!! Hope y'all are doing good in Eldo! Maybe we'll see you at the lake sometime this summer:)!
4 comments:
Lauren,
Mallory is too cute! I love the yellow crocks and the picture of her driving the boat with daddy is tooo sweet:) Looking forward to seeing yall next weekend for Mallory's 1st B-day! I cannot believe she is almost 1!
It doesn't get much better than family lake time:)! Miss Mallory is SO cute! I can't believe she is almose ONE!!! Hope y'all are doing good in Eldo! Maybe we'll see you at the lake sometime this summer:)!
Mallory is just too cute!!! I love the yellow crocs. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.
I hate that we are going to miss her big day! Please take lots of pics. & let me know how the milk goes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALLORY!!!
Post a Comment